Sunday, June 18, 2006

Come Around

It's been a while since I've posted. The days have been packed full... which as I type is going to turn into the cheesiest pun since I'm literally "packing up" many things nowadays. My classroom, pieces of my apartment, and my New York City life are being packed away into boxes. Since my life has been in a whirlwind, it hasn't acutally sunk in that I'm leaving the teaching profession for a few years. Change is definitely exciting, but also scary since I feel like the only thing waiting for me is the unknown.


So, what do I do while packing boxes and spending my weekends inside putting together final grades? Revisit Snowden's The Snowden EP v.2.0. Since, you're all hepcats out there, I'm sure you have already downloaded this free EP from the band's website. However, if you still haven't added this to your staple iPod rotation, you really should. It's a simply beautifully fuzzy album with well written songs that ask you to sit a while in their melancholy. My favorite track is "Come Around," but just download the entire EP.

Snowden: Come Around

Snowden's debut album for Jade Tree will be out on August 22nd. You can pre-order the album and receive a free Snowden poster with your brand-spankin' new CD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Microsoft Office 2007 said...

NEVERTHELESS, THE CIVIL LAW is and must be neutral about who has a more noble or rewarding faith. The breakaway parishes ought to win every Office 2010facet of the lawsuit not becauseMicrosoft Office 2010 their beliefs or their politics are better, Microsoft wordbut because both lawOffice 2007and equity, along with common sense, are on Microsoft Officetheir side.Microsoft Office 2007 Not only does Virginia state law (the Division Statute)Office 2007 keyexplicitly apply to just such a Office 2007 downloadsituation as now exists, but the history Office 2007 Professionalespecially of The Falls Church argues against the claims of Outlook 2010the Virginia Diocese with which theyMicrosoft outlookhave disassociated.Microsoft outlook 2010First, The Falls Church wasWindows 7 founded, formed, and developed long before the diocese, or the national Episcopal Church, even existed.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home