Sunday, March 12, 2006

Mushaboom. Again. Mushaboom.























Saturday night I drank too much. It was completely unintentional and probably unnecessary, but that's what happens when I meet a $3 Yeungling. Simon and I spent a drunken evening playing every version of Feist's song "Mushaboom" that we could find on the jukebox. Naturally, we played our selections more than once... twice... three times... a lady. I couldn't help it. Sorry.

Feist: Mushaboom
I adore this song. You adore this song. Conor and Ben adore this song.

Postal Service:
Mushaboom
I like the addition of Ben Gibbard's vocals to this gem of a song. It makes perfect that much better.

Bright Eyes:
Mushaboom
No Fiest, but a nice reworking of the original. Rachael wonders what a duet between Feist and Conor Oberst would sound like, and I agree.

This wasn't on the jukebox, but it could have been.

Feist: Mushaboom (VV Remix)

6 Comments:

Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

I've never heard the Mushaboom version by Postal Service but I have a new found love of Ben Gibbard's voice. Not so crazy about his politics though. My favorite Feist song is the cover of the bee Gee song, 'Inside and Out'. LOVE IT!

1:36 PM  
Blogger indie don't dance said...

I'm a sucker for Gibbard's melancholic voice. However, I know nothing about his politics. I guess it's something to look in to. In the meantime, enjoy the Postal Service remix of "Mushaboom."

8:34 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Feist's still wins

8:41 PM  
Anonymous jasin said...

It's great to see all these versions collected in one spot. Great post.

11:48 AM  
Blogger indie don't dance said...

Feist always wins.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to choose a suitable target in cable and the cabal online alz? You should compensate him by giving him some cabal alz, and then Pvp or PK. Normal monsters; you have to lure a handful of monsters with cabal gold so that switching between them can be easier. There are many benefits to guild in cabal money. When you buy cabal alz, it is not still deal high amounts of damage.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home