Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bad blogger.























I've been a bad blogger of late. I blame my sickness that went away and came back with a vengence. I also blame the weird daily business of being a teacher. Not to give too much away, but the last two weeks of work have involved the following: teachers resigning, un-resigning, and re-resigning; power outages; news cameras; too many meetings; disgruntled families showing up unexpectedly; and children who are still playing with their snot. Finally, due to a family curse, I broke my glasses while cleaning them. I went one day wearing my old glasses from college, but that didn't go very well and I ended up squinting a lot.

Today, I wore my contacts, which made me very popular at school for about 15 minutes. One of my students, remarked, "You look new!" Hmmm.... "Compared to old?" I asked. "No," she said. "Just new. You know, new. Like, new."

I was also chastised by another student, who I am always nagging to wear his glasses every day. "You can't really talk," he said. I tried to explain what contacts were and how they work, but I just started some rumour about how I have round pieces of plastic stuck in my eyes. Instead of being "new," I'm now "robotic."

My in box is overspilling with emails from bands with new mp3s to check out. When I listen, I will share with you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that most players use fiesta Gold to get a shiny cool weapon like other players in game. To enhance something, you need enhance stones with fiesta money, and a piece of equipment that you wish to enhance. The process of enhancing is simple if you have fiesta online gold. You can buy fiesta Gold after clicking enhance, you will see a star rotating about like roulette. The equipment will be enhanced to the next level if you have more fiesta online money.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home