Sunday, January 08, 2006

Maybe I'll hide with you

I don't know if you followed my advice from earlier, but I hope you are listening to Letting Up Despite Great Faults. The music is absolutely fantastic.


I'll be at the Mercury Lounge tomorrow for the Tapes'n'Tapes-Finian McKean-Soft Explosions extravaganza, but those of you in California should head down to Cinespace to check out Letting Up, plus Knifeyhead, Books Died On, and Bodies of Water.

Letting Up Despite Great Faults: Maybe I'll Hide With You

P.S.: If you visit Books Died On's MySpace page, check out the song "Alone Again."

6 Comments:

Anonymous wes said...

I will be at the mercury lounge also! i will look for a Aha-Take On Me type of animated drawing that looks like your icon walking around! :p

9:57 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

I don't know how I've never managed to stumble onto your blog before...but I'm glad I did tonight.

I just downloaded "Maybe I'll Hide with You" - and it's wonderful! I'll definitely be stopping again...

Cheers,
Chad

1:15 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Gonna hear it. Soon I'll tell you something. Oh, and congratulations for the new music.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ok, great song.

9:59 AM  
Blogger indie don't dance said...

I'm glad you guys are checking up Letting Up Despite Great Faults. Fantastic music!
And...
Thanks for stopping by, Chad. Visit again soon!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The World of Kung fu Gold should be a timely evolution of the world. Please step up efforts to investigate all types of WoKf gold can be set up in the game. buy World of Kung fu Gold online to add more rudimentary fashion and to do some changes to the players to use and can create. The cheap World of Kung fu Gold can help you combat equipment of the production. Use the World of Kung fu moneymay change the door to door battle for offensive and defensive resident.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home