Sunday, January 22, 2006

Endangered actors

My friend Bill likes to support the careers of endangered actors, so we went to see Underworld: Evolution. We adore Scott Speedman since he was Ben the Perfect Boyfriend from the television show Felicity.

The movie turned out to be more than ridiculous, which is a shame because I really like the first movie. There was no plot, just a lot of biting, shooting, biting, and head-snapping. I was told that the highlight of the movie was seeing Kate Beckinsale's lovely navel. I guess I fell asleep during that part.

Odds and ends...

As much reported on blog after blog after blog, Birdmonster has a blog that documents the making of their first LP. Even if you're not necessarily interested in the making of the album (why that would be, I do not know), you should check out their blog for the amazing photographs they have posted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home