Friday, December 30, 2005

I hear you drowning...

More great music from California. Letting Up Despite Great Faults is singer-songwriter m.Lee. His music a delicious mix of guitars, synthesized beats, and heart-bending lyrics. These are truly beautiful songs.

I Hear You Drowning But I'm Tied (highly recommended)
Maybe I'll Hide With You

Stream more songs at Letting Up's MySpace page.

Odds and ends...
I'm leaving my parents' home in Ohio today. It's been fun, but it's about time.

Dirty on Purpose: Monument
Green Ghosts: Hospitals of America
Student Film: D Sanchez
Magic Bullets: Christmastime
Chocolate Genius Inc.: It's Going Wrong
Tie These Hands: Fight the Change
Beat Radio: A Million Miles
This Band Is A Ship: Furnaces

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Maybe I'll Hide with You' is one of the best songs I've never heard. I can't believe these guys are this good. Why haven't I heard more about them!!?!!?? Everyone should check'em out.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home