Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Anamude

No One 2. I am in love with this song. "No One 2" is a masterful hodge-podge of found sounds. Stomping, beating, and clapping set the background as Anamude's fragile voice weaves everything together.


Anamude is singer/songwriter Ana Hortillosa. Her voice is amazing and the spareness of her songs forces you to sit down and pay attention.

Improbable Airplane
Confetti in the Sea

Anamude just created her MySpace page. Listen to her music and then be her friend.

Odds and ends...
I added new blogs to my sidebar. There's just so much good stuff out there.

I Guess I'm Floating: Connor and Nathaniel run iGIF and it is one of the best new blogs around. iGIF has only been around since November, and it's a blog that I check regularly. Connor and Nathaniel write wonderful album and track reviews and post great mp3s for your general consumption. I think they have great taste in music. That's what I think.

Cameron Dehyle: Another mp3 blog. Cameron just started a new weekly feature titled "Meet My Neighbor," in which he will a post about a blogger who is a fantastic source for new music. Cameron has a nice conversational style to his posts and he also features some great contests.

The Rawking Refuses to Stop: Like bands, I sometimes have crushes on blogs. Here's one of them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

I love this blog. I love everything about it. Amazing idea. I'll sit down and read each of your posts someday and download all that you've suggested. Thanks for sharing this.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Aww! Thanks indie don't dance.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home