Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday, Sunday...

Beat Radio: Everything Is Temporary. Oh, Brian. He steals my heart over and over again, and this song is no execption. Beat Radio is playing in Williamsburg at the Trash Bar on Wednesday, November 23rd. I have a feeling that I will be too tired to make it out there (remember: 7 year olds are deceptively brutal), but all of you with office jobs have no excuses.

Odds and ends...
Playing for Fun. Malcom Sosa from Rademacher sends me funny emails that make me laugh. I know he doesn't email all of you, but maybe this song will make you happy, too. While you listen to "Playing for Fun," imagine that you're a pirate sloshing around with your cup of ale. Or not. I don't know.

I think I'll go for a walk outside...
Like a good teacher, I am inside writing lesson plans and dreaming of being outside in the sun. Hopefully these tunes will get me through the day.

Harlem Shakes: Josh Studies
Field Notes: Who's Fooling Who?
The Cribs: Hey, Scenesters!
American Analog Set: Born on the Cusp
Richard Swift: As I Go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home