Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Daydream believer...


Rademacher: Careful with That. If we were all from California, would life be sweeter? I imagine that our faces would be sun-kissed, our clothes loose and thin, and our sea-salted hair would be tossled with that just-right unkempt look. We would drive clunky cars with Rademacher bumperstickers on the windowshields and listen to shimmery, melodic tunes. Naturally our windows would be down and when we stopped at red lights we would sing to the people in the car next to ours, "we are the children of the new revolution."

Odds and ends...

Bad days at work require a musical pick me up.

Aqueduct: Growing Up with GNR
Sleater-Kinney: Jumpers
Rogue Wave: Publish My Love
Ester Drang: Come Back Alive
Serene Lakes: Last Call
Todd Deatherage: Every Day Is a Fight
Robbers on High Street: Japanese Girls
Blanket: The Long Gravel Path

Now, it's time to find out who's going to die on Lost.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Cool post.

I grew up in CT, but have lived in CA for over a decade now, and I doubt I'll move back any time soon. I talk slower, my hair's blonder, and there's rarely a shortage of weed...

If you're serious about moving out (and you're in the pic here)I bet you'd love San Fran (if you want the same fauna and intellectual stimulation) or San Diego (if you just want to lay out in the sun and wear flip flops... Ocean Beach is vegan/ hippie heaven.) Peace.

Kat in California

11:17 PM  
Anonymous sosasosad said...

I don't mean to get too far out there, bu thave oyu ever read WS Merwin? SOmething abotu your post totally reminded me of him. Totally.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

after all that who did die on lost, probably that girl (with the brother and the dog) but could be what's his name with the hair. that show just keeps getting better and better I'm actually looking forward to see what happened to the other people on the flight next week

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home