Sunday, October 23, 2005

Whip me, but don't beat me.

Rogue Wave: Publish My Love. Will this song replace my current Rogue Wave favorite "Every Moment?" It's coming close. Punchy and fun.
Rogue Wave's latest LP Descended Like Vultures hits stores on Tuesday, October 25th.

On the radio...
Monday, October 24th: NPR will webcast a live Death Cab for Cutie show from Washington, DC's Black Cat at 9:45 pm ET. Visit NPR's website for more information. More information, please.

Tuesday, October 25th: WOXY is webcasting Mommy and Daddy for their Lounge Act series at 3:00 pm ET. Stream some of Mommy and Daddy's songs at their Myspace page.

Odds and ends...
Cat Power: The Greatest. "The Greatest" is just that. I caught myself lazing on my couch, curled up in a blanket, and drinking tea with the lights off while this song played in the background. I felt like I'm back in college listening to Cat Power on repeat and trying to cut my bangs to look like Chan Marshall. I think I'll go hide my scissors right now.

WNYC: October Pledge Drive. WNYC is hosting their membership drive this week. If you listen, please support the station. Saturday mornings wouldn't be the same without This American Life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

It's a great song! I'm having fun here sampling the music, thanks!

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that Rogue Wave song is pretty damn awesome.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous jon the revelator said...

i'm still trying to cut my bangs like cat power

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home