Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sweater Weather

Good morning...
Good morning from the most uncomfortable chair at the Tea Lounge. I'm not sure who decided that wicker lounge chairs make for good study chairs, but I can barely reach the keyboard on my lap top. Besides how awkward I feel trying to type, I'm also starting to take issue with the music selection here. It's the same thing every day: The Mamas and The Papas, Jamiroquoi, and some Fleetwood Mac thrown in for good measure. Now, don't get me wrong; I adore the Tea Lounge. We're just in different points in our lives right now. So here's some of what I'm going to listen to instead:

The Earlies: Morning Wonder
The Oranges Band: Sweater Weather
Annie Hayden: Weather
Jason Lowenstein: Circles

Odds and ends...
WOXY now has podcasts of their Lounge Acts series available through iTunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home