Sunday, October 02, 2005

Everybody's out of love...


Last night I saw Beat Radio at Sin-e. Highlights of the show:
  1. The woman who offered me a plate of chicken and a bag of bread.
  2. A solid set of catchy indie rock.
The show was disappointingly empty, which is surprising because Beat Radio is a band more than worth hearing. So, those of you who are in the New York City area, be sure to check them out on October 13th at Sin-e. It's a can't miss free show. Did I mention free? I'm always looking out for cheap beats, ladies and gentlemen.

Elegy (mp3)
Treetops (EP version)

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry yeti said...

had i known you were there, I would have said hello (like I did with Rachael Underrated).

I agree, it was a really good show. look for me next thursday.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home