Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Two-Step Tuesday

I must admit that I like to dance... a lot. In fact, I make it a regular habit to dance around my apartment. Sometimes barefoot, and sometimes in heels. Sometimes alone, or with a friend or two. "So, what," you're wondering, "were you secretly dancing to this morning?"

Well, there's some new ear candy, but there's also some old. I was missing the soulful stylings of Mr. Greg Dulli. Although I like The Twilight Singers, I think I might prefer The Afghan Whigs. And in honor of Cuban great Ibrahim Ferrer, who passed away this weekend, I slipped one of his songs into the morning dance mix.

The Cloud Room: Hey Now Now (mp3)
The Afghan Whigs: 66 (mp3) ...savefile link...
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah: In This Home on Ice (mp3)
Ibrahim Ferrer: Marieta (mp3) ...savefile link...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home