Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Non-NHL Hockey Madness

My younger brother is very excited about the National Hockey League games starting in September. On the phone last night, he told me that he has already started wearing his Blue Jacket's jersey in order for it to be broken in and ready for opening night of "hockey madness."

I don't know much about the NHL, but I do know that I stomp and scream for Minnesota-based Hockey Night. On first listen, Hockey Night sounds like Pavement, but when did that comparison become a bad thing? Their LP Keep Guessin' was released on July 11th, and I've been enjoying my own hockey madness ever since. My favorite song on Keep Guessin' is "Renegades," but I think you can make due with the track below:

For Guys' Eyes Only (mp3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home